Excel

tarun@1964
NewLounger

Excel

Post by tarun@1964 »

I have an excel work book contains with two sheet as Sheet1 and Sheet2. in Sheet1 there is three columns named Column A - Chasis Number , Column B - License ID and Column C - Chasis Number. in column A is filled by some data which is also repeated in Column C. In Column B Column B - License ID is related with Column C. in Sheet2 there is also three Column named Column A - Chasis Number , Column B - License ID and Column C - Chasis Number , but all column is empty. now i want to transfer the all repeated data of Column A and Column C with related data in Column B of Sheet1 to Sheet2
as per column wise as it is with any Excel Formula or VBA Code. Hope i can get Cooperation from tech community team in this regards

Many thanks to all team member of Eileen's Lounge
tarun@1964
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HansV
Administrator

Re: Excel

Post by HansV »

See the attached version.

SAMPLE IN SHORT FORM.xlsx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Best wishes,
Hans

tarun@1964
NewLounger

Post by tarun@1964 »

Respected Mr. Hans Vogelaar
i got Your tips yesterday and i used them in my excel project, but that is not working properly. That's why i am requesting in that matter for getting help from You. have any VBA Code on this subject, if there is it would be of great benefit to me. if there is any mistake by me please forgive me.
With Most Humble Regards
tarun@1964

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

You mention that it is "not working properly", but you don't explain what is wrong...
Best wishes,
Hans

tarun@1964
NewLounger

Post by tarun@1964 »

Respected Mr. Hans Vogelaar

i used Your tips in my original file. i am attaching that file. but in my original having 30000 rows per sheet

With Most Humble Regards

tarun@1964

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

Do you mean that you have manually colored some cells red, and that you want to copy those to the second sheet?
Best wishes,
Hans

tarun@1964
NewLounger

Post by tarun@1964 »

Respected Mr. Hans Vogelaar,
Yes I was selecting Chasis Number, License ID by Red Colour Font, actually I did that for ease of understanding and I selected particular Chasis Number, License ID and Chasis Number as per in Column A, B, and Column C respectively in Sheet 1 which will be transferred to Sheet 2 as per Column wise. i describe in details at Sheet 2 in attached file. hope Your kind assistance will help me.

With Most Humble Regards
tarun@1964

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

I'm afraid I don't understand.
Best wishes,
Hans

tarun@1964
NewLounger

Post by tarun@1964 »

HansV wrote:
04 May 2024, 07:16
I'm afraid I don't understand.
Respected Mr. Hans Vogelaar,

It’s a great shameful matter to me that I don’t understand my problem (what I need) You properly. I sincerely apologies to You for this. Three no column in sheet1 heading with respectively Chasis Number, License ID, and Chasis Number as in Column A, Column B and Column C. License ID and Chasis Number as in Column B, Column C are fixed and Correlated Data, and it maintain up to 30000 no’s of Row. Chasis Number in Column A is a Data which must be found in Column C (otherwise it will not be otherwise, it will definitely be found), but Chasis Number in Column C may not be found in Column A. in Sheet 2 there is also Three Column will be found Heading with respectively Chasis Number, License ID, Chasis Number as in Column A, Column B and Column C and all in empty stage. Now I want Chasis Number which is available in Column A in Sheet 1 and which definitely be found among Chasis Number in Column C, and along with License ID which related with Chasis Number in Column C as per Row wise in Column B, that will be transferred in Sheet 2 , according to Heading as given.

With Most Humble Regards

tarun@1964

tarun@1964
NewLounger

Post by tarun@1964 »

Respected Hans Vogelar Sir,
For Your understanding I have attached another sample File here. Please open the sample attachment I provided and You will understand what I really mean.
I am using Excel 2016
With Most Humble Regards
tarun@1964

HansV
Administrator

Post by HansV »

As far as I can tell, the workbook that I attached in my first reply does what you want. But you wrote that "it is not working properly" without specifying what was wrong...
Best wishes,
Hans